Nike Air Max 1 Tinker “Sketch To Shelf” White/University Red CJ4286-101 Mall
Nike pays homage to legendary sneaker designer Tinker Hatfield with the Nike Air Max 1 Tinker “Sketch To Shelf”, Tinker Hatfield started working for Nike in 1981 as an architect designing stores. In 1985 he made the decision to transcend into shoe design and the rest is history. Tinker’s first design ended up being the legendary Air Max 1 that debuted in 1987, the first shoe to openly display the Air Max unit. The shoe was designed to resemble Tinker’s exact sketch he drew up on paper. Its University Red mudguards and Swooshes on the sides are barely drawn in, while having matching tongue tabs. His signature is spotted on the heels, with “Sketch, Property of Nike, Not For Resale” printed on the sockliner. Finishing off the design are sketch lines printed on the translucent outsole.
- Price: $89
- Category: Nike
- 124 in Stock.
- Publish Date: 2019-09-27 15:19:23
- Shpping Method: Free Shipping.
- Best Selling Air Jordan 6 Retro “Varsity Red” 384664-061 for black Friday
- Super Deal Nike Blazer Mid 77 First Use Royal Blue DC3433-400
- Cheap Alyx x Nike Air Force 1 High Wolf Grey CQ4018-104
- Air Jordan 1 Retro Low “Triple Black” Sneakers 553558-025 Tax Tree
- Puma Michael Schumacher Trainers Red Collection
- Women UNDERCOVER x Nike Upcoming React Element 87 Sneakers SKU:8478-302 UK
- Sale Nike M2K Tekno Thermochromism Black/White-Yellow Online FQ7666-008 for black Friday
- Nike Zoom Kobe 5 “USA” White/Obsidian-Sport Red 386430-103 Wholesale
- Custom Nike Dunk Low Retro Red White Black Store
- Sacai x Nike Toki Slip Txt Blazer Yellow Obsidian Red White Outlet
- Air Jordan 4 Retro AJ4 “Doernbecher” 308497-015 Sale Online
- Buy Men Air Jordan IV Retro Basketball Shoes SKU:18539-551
- Air Jordan 13 White/Hyper Royal-Black Italian
- Nike Air Max 98 China Rose Womens AT6640-100 Sale Online
- Men's Force of Nature Tribal Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey Store
- Nalini Speed Orange White Jersey, NALORASPE17J1 Online